24 hour contact: 01707 666297
Equine Events for Horse Owners and Enthusiasts
The Royal Veterinary College Equine team, in conjunction with The British Horse Society Hertfordshire, organise a series of popular talks for all horse riders and owners.
They are a great forum for discussion and advice on a variety of horse diseases and disorders.
Due to the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic and the current UK Government public health advice about the risk of COVID-19 being spread through close contact, in 2021, all the lectures will be delivered as pre-recorded webinars.
Please note: this is not a live stream of the events. This is access to a link so you can listen to recordings of the lectures after they have happened.
- Who should attend?
These lectures are designed for horse owners, riders and anyone with a passion for horses.
- How much are the webinars?
They cost £10 per webinar
RVC Equine Lectures in 2021
Accessing Previous RVC Equine talks online
If you have missed any of the previous lectures and want to catch up, you can access the recordings here:
- Breeding Horses - From Conception to Weaning
- Sight for Sore Eyes - Equine Ophthalmology
- Lameness - Problems of Tendon Sheaths and Bursae
- Poor Performance
- Equine Emergencies and First Aid
- Endocrinopathic Laminitis
- Internal Parasites and Worm Control of Horses - What's New?
- Gastrointestinal Anatomy - Understanding the Horse Digestive System
- Pain in Horses - Assessment and Treatment of Pain in Horses
- Headshaking and Seizures - An Update on Two Challenging Conditions
- To Buy or Not to Buy - What to Look for when Buying a Horse
If you are having difficulty accessing the online lectures, please call 01707 666865.
British Horse Society support plus CPD accreditation
BHS Hertfordshire is delighted to announce that the RVC Equine Lecture Series is now accredited by the British Horse Society as CPD for BHS Accredited Professional Coaches. Attending three lectures counts as CPD for a year
The ticket price is set at a level which simply covers admin and operational costs. Regrettably, we are unable to provide refunds for the online service.