RVC Beaumont Sainsbury Animal Hospital is a leading London veterinary practice and animal hospital based in Camden. We are one of the oldest vet clinics in London (established in 1932).
Which types of animal does the RVC vet practice (BSAH) treat?
We provide vet services to all types of pets and small animals such as:
- Rabbits and small mammals – we are the leading rabbit and small mammal specialist vet service in London & the South East
- Birds – we are the leading avian vet specialist service in London & the South East
- Reptiles - we are the leading reptile vet specialist service in London & the South East
What services does the RVC vet practice (BSAH) provide?
We offer the full range of services that you would expect from your local vets – and a whole lot more!
What makes the RVC vet practice (BSAH) special?
When you bring your pet to the RVC vet practice you are getting all the benefits of a caring local vet team – and access to the RVC’s world-class expertise. Our staff have special interests such as medicine, surgery, dentistry, diagnostic imaging, and exotic species.
This means that – whatever type of pet you have – you will receive expert treatment by our caring vets and vet nurses. As part of the RVC family – we benefit from the RVC’s world-leading knowledge, new research and exceptional skill base. As an RVC teaching hospital, final year students participate in consultations under close supervision of experienced vets.
This means that, as well as getting exceptional care, you and your pet will be assisting us to develop future vets. We are also a leading centre for veterinary nurse training. Our highly trained and experienced veterinary nurses play a key role at our London vet practice and animal hospital. All of our vet nurses are registered and they hold accreditation as a clinical coach. Some vet nurses also hold advanced nursing qualifications.
Award-winning local London vet practice
Our exceptionally high standards are reflected in the awards and accreditations achieved by our hard-working and compassionate team – so you know your pet is in great hands!
- RCVS accredited vet practice
- Gold Level Cat-Friendly Vet (International Society of Feline Medicine)
- Gold Standard Rabbit Vet (Rabbit Welfare Association & Fund)