RDM Staff Development
Research Data Management training
Research Data Management help or training can be booked via firstname.lastname@example.org. See link below for slides from a recent session delivered to PhD students:
Departmental or team support
If your department, team or group is interested in arranging a bespoke staff development session or would like attendance at an upcoming meeting, please contact email@example.com with the details.
If you would like to arrange a 1-2-1 consultation about your current research or requirements for research data management plans, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Research Data Management Policy (.docx)
- Research Data Management Project Board Terms of Reference (pdf)
- Outcomes of the RDM Survey (pdf)
The Research Data Management Project is managed by an internal project board chaired by Professor Jonathan Elliott. Board members include:
- Jonathan Elliott (Chair) - Vice-Principal (Research and Innovation)
- Gwyn Jervis - Infrastructure Services Directorate (ISD)
- Yvonne Mercer - Finance
- Monica Daley - Structure and Motion Lab
- Simon Jackson - ISD
- Victoria Offord – Research Office
- Kim Stevens - Pathobiology and Population Sciences (PPS)
- Fiona Tomley - PPS
- Dominic Wells - CBS
- Dirk Werling - PPS
- Anna Wilson – Structure and Motion Lab
- Farukh Zeeshan - ISD
The College is committed to supporting Research Data Management activities.
If you have any questions about your role in Research Data Management, or require assistance in Data Management Planning, please use the contact.