Hawkshead Campus Redevelopment - OJEU Contract Notice 2019-009584
The College has experienced a recent significant increase in teaching, clinical and research activities. This is now putting increasing pressure on the College’s buildings and facilities, particularly at the Hawkshead Campus.
The College has therefore decided to embark upon a significant project to expand and develop the heart of its Hawkshead Campus. The project is intended to deliver a number of world leading facilities that will enhance the College’s reputation.
Designs have been developed and a planning application has been submitted, due to be determined in the spring. Due to the anticipated scale of the scheme, the College has now commenced a Restricted OJEU Procurement Process, in order to select the right main contractor to accompany them on this journey.
See links below for the Procurement documents:
- Project Information Memorandum (PIM) (PDF)
- SQ Introduction (PDF)
- SQ Appendix 1 (DOCX)
- SQ Appendix 2 (PDF)
- Statement of non collusion (PDF)
See links below for the Contract documents:
- RVC Main Contract preliminaries (PDF)
- RVC Stage 3 design report (excluding Architectural) (66MB PDF)
- RVC Stage 3 report Architectural (42MB PDF)
- JCT 2016 schedule of amendments (PDF)
- Performance Bond (PDF)
- Parent Company Guarantee (PDF)
- Subcontractor warranty (PDF)
Hard copy completed selection qualification (SQ) questionnaires are to be returned not later than 12.00pm on 22nd February 2019.
Marked for the attention of:
Head of Estates Projects
The Royal Veterinary College