Information about the impact of COVID-19 with regard to our fees is available here
All the financial information you need as a prospective or existing, UK, EU and international student at the RVC.
- Undergraduate students see here
- Postgraduate students see here and follow your course page
- The appropriate procedures for payment of fees, non-payment of fees, withdrawals and calculation of refunds are included within the full Student Fees Policy document.
We can also help you with related information on funding available to you.
- Bursaries and Scholarships
- UK government support, including Tuition Fees Loan, Maintenance Loans and Grants
- Funds for International students including Financial Aid North American/FAFSA
- Advice on money matters, hardship funds, emergency short-term loans and Access to Learning Funds
See tabs on the left.
News: SLC guidance for prospective students
SLC issues guidance for prospective students and answers common questions related to the COVID-19 outbreak. Including information for part-time undergraduate and postgraduate Master’s students.
Updated June 2020
Applying for Student Support
SFE full-time undergraduate application services for 2020/21 are now open!
Prospective and continuing students can apply for:
Tuition Fee Loans
Maintenance Grants (only if your course started before 1 August 2016)
Apply online at www.gov.uk/studentfinance
Please be aware that the application process for continuing students has changed, from AY 2019/20 students will not be automatically rolled over. They will be required to submit their application on the GOV.UK website.
Other useful links
- The Student Finance England SFE
- Student Finance Wales SFW
- Student Awards Agency Scotland SAAS
- Please see Student Finance Zone for all the student finance information.
Student Finance England Clearing Toolkit
Student Finance England Clearing Toolkit 2019
Please visit Get ready for Clearing with SFE’s bundle.
The above toolkit provides you with key messages for:
- Full-time, Part-time and EU students applying for finance from Student Finance England ·
- Social media messages
- Links to tool and resources