All the financial information you need as a prospective or existing, UK, EU and international student at the RVC.
- Undergraduate students see here
- Postgraduate students see here and follow your course page
- The appropriate procedures for payment of fees, non-payment of fees, withdrawals and calculation of refunds are included within the full Student Fees Policy document.
We can also help you with related information on funding available to you.
- Bursaries and Scholarships
- UK government support, including Tuition Fees Loan, Maintenance Loans and Grants
- Funds for International students including Financial Aid North American/FAFSA
- Advice on money matters, hardship funds, emergency short-term loans and Access to Learning Funds
News: SLC guidance for prospective students
SLC issues guidance for prospective students and answers common questions related to the COVID-19 outbreak. Including information for part-time undergraduate and postgraduate Master’s students.
Applying for Student Support
SFE full-time undergraduate application services for 2022/23 are now open!
Prospective and continuing students can apply for:
Tuition Fee Loans
Maintenance Grants (only if your course started before 1 August 2016)
Apply online at www.gov.uk/studentfinance
Please be aware that the application process for continuing students has changed, from AY 2019/20 students will not be automatically rolled over. They will be required to submit their application on the GOV.UK website.
Other useful links