The Royal Veterinary College has access to a number of off-site facilities for most farm animal species used in food production.
Our experienced monitors and investigators support the animal health industry in the conduct of veterinary field trials in accordance with VICH GCP Guidelines.
- Trained study monitors and investigators
- Study design
- Protocol generation
- Identification, recruitment and training of investigators
- Identification and recruitment of suitable farm sites
- Site visits
- Licensing available under Animals (Scientific Procedures) Act 1986
- Data capture and management
- Statistical analyses and interpretation
- Report writing
- Services available nationally and internationally
- Services conducted to meet GCP standards
For further information, or to request a quote, please contact:
- email: email@example.com