The RVC's Contract Research Unit conducts residue depletion studies for determining safe use of materials to which humans may be exposed in products from food-producing animals.
This service supports the development of safe, new products for food production and improves the health and welfare of farm animals. All studies are conducted within our GLP compliant facilities in accordance with relevant international guidelines.
- Dose levels at and above maximum expected exposure levels
- Sampling of edible tissues, milk and eggs
- Analytical phase conducted using experienced commercial partners
- Data analysis and interpretation
- Full study management and integrated study reporting for in-life and analytical phases
- Quality Assurance services
For further information, or to request a quote, please contact:
- email: email@example.com