The Royal Veterinary College's Contract Research Unit is able to supply animal tissues or blood products for the development, validation or support of in vitro analyses for the delivery and development of human and animal healthcare nationally and internationally.
Services are tailored to meet the client's requirements and where possible blood and tissues are abattoir sourced to avoid unnecessary use of live animals.
- Blood collection including anticoagulation, sterile filtering or defibrination processes
- Aseptic collection processes
- Animals of specific disease status including certificate of analysis detailing tests carried out and results
- Veterinary certificate of health
- Rare/uncommon breeds of animal sourced
- Abattoir visits
- Delivery of fresh samples to chosen laboratory
For further information, or to request a quote, please contact:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org