The Academic Quality Assurance and Enhancement Procedure for 'Module and Strand Review' includes details of the processes for completing Intramural Rotation Review (IMR) and Elective Reviews.
Templates for each review form can be found under the relevant heading below.
The following courses will complete Module Reviews in 2018-19:
- BSc/MSci Bioveterinary Sciences
- BSc/MSci Biological Sciences
- MSci Bioveterinary/Biological Sciences (Research Pathway)
- MSci Applied BioveterinaryResearch Pathway
- Intercalated BSc Comparative Pathology
- BSc/FdSc Veterinary Nursing
- Graduate Year
- Graduate Diploma in Professional and Clinical Veterinary Nursing
- MSc One Health
- MSc Veterinary Epidemiology
- MSc Wild Animal Biology
- MSc Wild Animal Health
- MSc/PG Dip/ PG Cert/Associate in Veterinary Education
- Postgraduate Diploma in Veterinary Clinical Practice (PG Dip VCP)
The BVetMed is the only course to submit Strand Reviews.
Intramural Rotation Review
The BVetMed is the only course to submit IMR Reviews.
The BVetMed is the only course to submit Elective Reviews.