We have two specialist pet research clinics that are based here at the RVC's Beaumont Sainsbury Animal Hospital
Mitral Valve Clinic
The mitral valve clinic is open on Thursdays and is run by an RVC veterinary cardiologist with a special interest in the natural history of mitral valve disease in dogs.
The clinic is run an advanced appointment-only basis. If you already have an appointment and want to know how to find us, see Mitral Valve Clinic.
Geriatric Feline Clinic
The geriatric feline clinic is open on Wednesday mornings and is run by our RVC team who have a special interest in the treatment and management of older cats.
The clinic is run an advanced appointment-only basis. If you already have an appointment and want to know how to find us, see Geriatric Cat Clinic.
Other Specialist Clinics
The RVC also runs a number of other specialist veterinary clinics at RVC Small Animal Referrals near Potters Bar in Hertfordshire. These include:
- Nephrology and Urology Clinic
- Hypophysectomy Clinic for the treatment of acromegaly in cats and Cushing’s in dogs and cats
- Feline Diabetic Remission Clinic
- Difficult Diabetic Clinic (cats and dogs)
- Radioactive Iodine Treatment Clinic for hyperthyroid cats
- Complicated Cushing’s Clinic (cats and dogs)
- Immune-Mediated Disease Clinic
- Chronic Vomiting and Diarrhoea Clinic
- Canine Epilepsy Clinic
- Haematology Clinic