Raffle terms and conditions for RVC’s Animal Care Trust
Thank you for supporting the RVC’s Animal Care Trust through our raffle. These terms and conditions refer to all entries to our raffle.
1. The cost of each entry is £1.
2. Payment to enter the raffle must be made in advance of the closing date. Any payment received after the closing date will be treated as a donation. Closing dates can be found on the raffle tickets or online.
3. This Raffle is only open to residents of the UK and is not to be sold by or to anyone under 16 years of age. Any person found to be under 16 years of age automatically forfeits the right to any prize.
4. Monies raised by this raffle will support the RVC Animal Care Trust charity number 281571.
5. Participation in this raffle can be made by completing our oline raffle payment form, returning ticket stubs in the post or by calling our team on 01707 666237 with appropriate payment (cheque payable to ‘RVC ACT’, by providing card payment details or via payment online).
6. If entering with paper tickets players must complete the information required on the ticket stubs completely, by affixing their pre-printed label stickers on each stub they are returning. We reserve the right to void any incomplete stubs. Voided stubs will not be entered into the raffle draw and the entry fee will be used as a donation to the RVC Animal Care Trust.
7. We accept no responsibility for raffle entries, communications or prizes which are lost, stolen or delayed in the post, damaged or illegible or for raffle entries from which the prize winner cannot be identified or which have insufficient postage. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt.
8. We cannot accept CAF payments for raffle entries and all CAF payments will be treated as donations. We also cannot accept any payments via credit card.
9. A random selection of paper ticket stubs is used to select raffle prize winners, with a minimum of two members of RVC Animal Care Trust staff present for the draw. All online entries will be designated paper ticket stubs to be included in the draw according to the number of tickets purchased.
10. Prizes will be allocated in order of the ticket stub being drawn, starting with the first prize down to the last one. Prizes are allocated as follows:
First prize: £1,000
Second prize: £500
Third prize: £200
Fourth prize: £100
Fifth prize: £100
Sixth prize: £100
11. The result of the raffle draw is final.
12. Please keep the ticket or allocated number as proof of purchase.
13. Whilst every effort will be made to contact winners, if we are unable to make contact within 6 months of the draw, unclaimed prizes will be used to fund the RVC Animal Care Trust’s vital work.
14. Prizes will be paid via Bank Transfer only and we are not liable for any delay in bank payments. Prize winners will be asked to confirm their bank details in writing before prize money is transferred.
15. We have the right to change or update the raffle rules and/or prize fund at our discretion and raffle participants are invited to regularly check the website for updates. We will update this page to reflect any changes.
16. Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in the disqualification of the entry. We reserve the right to disqualify any entry at our discretion.
We are committed to operating the lottery in a socially responsible way. If you, or someone you know, need information and/or help with problem gambling, please call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 or visit the Be Gamble Aware website.
If you would like to be excluded from our raffle, contact us directly at email@example.com or by calling 01707 666237.
The Royal Veterinary College Animal Care Trust lottery is registered with the London Borough of Camden in compliance with the Gambling Act 2005. Promoted by Nadja Hale, RVC Animal Care Trust, Hawkshead Lane, North Mymms, Herts, AL9 7TA. Registered charity no: 281571