The RVC's Hawkshead campus in Hertfordshire is a short drive from Potters Bar, which is a 15 minute train journey from London King’s Cross Station.
Let some of our students show you around...
The campus has state-of-the-art facilities and is where our veterinary medicine and vet nursing students and veterinary specialists-in-training spend much of their time. An award-winning student village, refectory and leisure facilities make the campus quite self-contained.
- Modern lecture theatres and laboratories
- Computing, teaching and library facilities
- Teaching and Research Centre (TaRC)
- Centre for Emerging and Endemic Diseases
- Structure & Motion Laboratory
- Pathology facilities
- Learning Resources Centre
- Queen Mother Animal Hospital
- Equine Hospital
- Bolton's Park Farm
- Clinical Skills Centre (housing the Centre for Excellence in Teaching and Learning)
- Clinical Investigations Centre