How to apply - Professional Doctorate
The Professional Doctorate programme is currently closed to new applicants. A revised programme may be available in the future.
Please check that you meet our entry requirements (academic and English Language)
To apply please complete our online application: Programme Currently Closed
There are a number of documents which you will need to upload to your application form. Before you begin filling in the form you should have the following information to hand:
- Your CV
- An outline research proposal
- A personal statement explaining why you would like to undertake a Professional Doctorate
- Transcripts of your degree(s) - this must be a certified translation if the original was not issued in English
- 2 references - see the references and referees page for more information.
- A statement from your workplace supervisor along with their CV