Before you formally apply for a Professional Doctorate please get in touch with the Grad School (firstname.lastname@example.org) to talk through the application process.
Please check that you meet our entry requirements (academic and English Language)
To apply please complete our online application: Apply Now
There are a number of documents which you will need to upload to your application form. Before you begin filling in the form you should have the following information to hand:
- your CV
- an outline research proposal
- a personal statement explaining why you would like to undertake a Professional Doctorate
- transcripts of your degree(s) - this must be a certified translation if the original was not issued in English
- 2 confidential references - see the references and referees page for more information.
- a statement from your workplace supervisor along with their CV