Before you formally apply for a Professional Doctorate please get in touch with the Grad School (firstname.lastname@example.org) to talk through the application process.
Please check that you meet our entry requirements (academic and English Language)
You will need to submit your application through UKPASS (Post Graduate Application Service).
There are a number of documents which you will need to upload to your application form. Before you begin filling in the form you should have the following information to hand:
- your CV
- an outline research proposal
- a personal statement explaining why you would like to undertake a Professional Doctorate
- transcripts of your degree(s) - this must be a certified translation if the original was not issued in English
- 2 confidential references - these can also be submitted separately to email@example.com, see the references and referees page for more information
- a statement from your workplace supervisor along with their CV
The UKPASS webpage has a page with tips about making your application which you may find useful. If you cannot find the answer there then you should ring UKPASS direct:
- Calling from the UK 0371 3344447
- Calling from from outside the UK +44 3303330231
The UKPASS office hours are: Monday to Friday 08:30-18:00 (UK time) and you should have your ID number ready.