How to apply
Applications for taught postgraduate programmes are submitted through our on-line portal. The application deadline is 31 July.
Applications are now open for September 2020 entry. Please click the link below to start your application:
For more information on other available options, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.
Students must submit complete applications that include the documents below:
- Personal statement explaining why you would like to do the course and outlining your relevant skills and experiences - further guidance will be found in the portal.
- Qualification certificates and transcripts (scanned copies). If your award is pending, please upload the transcript of the modules/classes already undertaken.
- Academic references. It is your responsibility to ensure these have been provided, either as an upload (this should be on letter headed paper and contain the signature of the referee) or via the referee contact mechanism on the online form.
- Passport and/or any relevant visas.
- Membership of relevant professional body/regulator/council (if applicable).
If you haven’t uploaded the above attachments, your application may not be processed. If you are having problems obtaining the above documents, please contact email@example.com before submitting your application.
Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme (DFID)
If you intend to apply for the course under the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme, please note you will need to apply to the CSC directly by 16:00 on 18 December 2019, and the RVC directly by 14 January 2020. Please ensure you are eligible before submitting an application: you will need to make clear in the Funding section of your RVC application that you are a Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme applicant.
NB: Applicants who have met the English language requirements for the course (and uploaded/sent us their results) by 27th January 2020, as well as those from the countries listed below, will be prioritised for consideration. Note: only those who have submitted applications to both the RVC and the CSC by the deadlines above will be shortlisted.
Papua New Guinea