How to apply
Applications for taught postgraduate programmes are submitted through our on-line portal. Offers for this course are made on a rolling basis and applications will close once the course is full. We strongly recommend applying before the end of March 2019 to avoid disappointment. If space allows, the latest we will be able to receive applications is 31 July 2019.
Applications are now closed for September 2019 entry.
- Apply for MSc Wild Animal Health (F/T)
Students must submit complete applications that include the documents/information below:
- Personal statement explaining why you would like to do the course and outlining your relevant skills and experiences - further guidance will be found in the portal.
- Qualification certificates and transcripts (scanned copies). If your award is pending, please upload the transcript of the modules/classes already undertaken.
- Clinical experience. A section is provided for you to detail clinical experience amounting to one year or more.
- Academic references. It is your responsibility to ensure these have been provided, either as an upload (this should be on letter headed paper and contain the signature of the referee) or via the referee contact mechanism on the online form.
- Passport and/or any relevant visas.
- Membership of relevant professional body/regulator/council.
If you haven’t uploaded the above attachments, your application may not be processed. If you are having problems obtaining the above documents, please contact email@example.com before submitting your application.