How to apply
Applications for taught postgraduate programmes are submitted through our on-line portal. The application deadline is 31 March.
Applications are now open for September 2019 entry. Click the link below to apply:
Students must submit complete applications that include the documents/information below:
- Personal statement explaining why you would like to do the course and outlining your relevant skills and experiences - further guidance will be found in the portal.
- Qualification certificates and transcripts (scanned copies). If your award is pending, please upload the transcript of the modules/classes already undertaken.
- Relevant experience. A section is provided to provide details of this.
- Academic references. It is your responsibility to ensure these have been provided, either as an upload (this should be on letter headed paper and contain the signature of the referee) or via the referee contact mechanism on the online form.
- Passport and/or any relevant visas.
If you haven’t uploaded the above attachments, your application may not be processed. If you are having problems obtaining the above documents, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before submitting your application.