How to apply - PGCert Vet Clinical Studies
Apply to the PGCert in Veterinary Clinical Studies
There are normally two different entry points to the programme depending on availability, January and May. All prospective applicants should contact firstname.lastname@example.org with their latest transcript before submitting an application so they can check eligibility and a suitable entry point. We advise contacting us between 3 and 6 months in advance of your intended entry point.
A link will be provided to our online form after consultation.
Students must submit complete applications that include the documents below:
- Personal statement explaining why you would like to do the course and outlining your relevant skills and experiences.
- Qualification certificates and transcripts (scanned copies). If your award is pending, please upload the transcript of the modules/classes already undertaken. [NB: if not in the Latin alphabet, please provide translations].
- Academic reference. It is your responsibility to ensure this has been provided, either as an upload (this should be on letter headed paper and contain the signature of the referee) or via the referee contact mechanism on the online form.
- Passport and/or any relevant visas.
- Membership of relevant veterinary body/regulator/council if already qualified as a veterinary surgeon.
If you haven’t uploaded the above attachments, your application may not be processed. If you are having problems obtaining the above documents, please contact email@example.com before submitting your application.