We are so pleased that you want to enrol!
Please note we can only accept online 'purchased' fee payments until further notice. You can pay by card or request an invoice at checkout:
How do I enrol?
- Pay the Registration Fee (add to basket)
- Pay the Module Fee (click on the module you want to enrol on and add to basket)
- Complete and return the CertAVP Enrolment Form - please email this to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with copies of your passport and veterinary degree certificate (not RCVS membership certificate)
At checkout, a new shopping account will need to be opened, using TBC as your RVC username (or enter your RVC username if you are alumni).
Dates we accept enrolments:
|C-SAM Medicine||Aug - Oct|
|C-SAS Surgery||July - Sept|
|C-ECC Emergency & Critical Care||Aug - Feb|
|C-Equine||Sept - Feb|
|C-VA Anaesthesia||April - Nov|
|C-VP.1 Pathology||Nov - March|
|C-VP.2 Pathology||Aug - Dec|
|C-VPH.1 Public Health||Anytime|
|C-VDI.1 Diagnostic Imaging||April - Nov|
|C-VDI Large Animal||Oct - June|
Please complete and return an enrolment form and feel free to start your studies while we process your enrolment. You can enrol at any time for the A and B modules, however before enrolling on C modules be aware that there is an annual assessment timetable, so enrol on C modules before the assessment cycle begins.
- If you are wishing to start with a broader view and consideration of professional skills, then start with AFAVP which has a set timetable for submissions (quarterly).
- If you would prefer to focus on more clinically based reports with no specific submission deadlines (you can submit your work at anytime), then we would recommend you start with Module B.
- We do highly recommend that you do both these modules before you attempt any C modules. Gaining practice and experience of writing essays and reports for the A and B modules will definitely work in your favour when attempting the C modules as the expected standard is very high for the C modules.
You have 2 years to complete one module and can enrol on one or several modules at the same time. If you are aiming to get the whole certificate (6 modules) then you have 10 years to complete it (from the date of your first module pass).