Congratulations again on obtaining an offer of a place here at the RVC!
We appreciate that deciding where to study veterinary medicine is a difficult task and, with the acceptance deadline looming, you may have questions about where is right for you. This Virtual Offer Holder Day is designed to help Veterinary Gateway, Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine and Graduate Accelerated Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine Offer Holders - giving you the opportunity to learn what the RVC can offer you through online presentations, videos and live web chats.
There's lots for you to see and hear from 12pm, with the main live element of this event being the opportunity to live text chat to our Admissions team, Academics and Student Ambassadors. To make it easier for you our suggestion on how to navigate this Virtual Offer Holder Day is below:
- Watch our video on this page which gives you an introduction from our Vice Principal for Students and an overview of what we have on offer across our campuses
- Read the statement from our Vice Principal for Students who provides vital, up to date, information about how the RVC is looking after our students and staff in this challenging time, as well as our plans for welcoming new students and delivering teaching in September
- Click Begin Virtual Offer Holder Day to visit the main page and view our presentations, sample lectures, campus tours, course videos and hear from our last year's Freshers about their first impressions
Once you've explored all of the videos and presentations just click the 'Live Chat' button to speak to us. Our teams will be online at the following times:
- Admissions, Accommodation, Learning & Wellbeing: 2.00pm - 2.40pm BST
- Our Academics: 2.40pm - 3.20pm BST
- Student Ambassadors: 3.20pm - 4.00pm BST
We hope you enjoy the experience and if you don't have a chance to view it all don't worry as the presentations from the event will remain live for you to re-visit at a later date.