Other sources of financial information for postgraduate taught courses:

  1. Contact your local ministry of education/education department. They may provide a scholarship scheme that supports study in the UK.
  2.  Visit the British Council. They will be able to advise you on British scholarship schemes and provide other information about studying in the UK.
  3. The UK government and other UK and EU organisations offer a number of scholarships to enable international students to study in the UK.

Please also see

Some students will be eligible to apply for commonwealth shared scholarship schemes. To see if you are eligible please see the link below.

Useful links for postgraduate scholarships and studentships

Top of page