Recycle for us - raise money for the ACT and do your bit for the environment at the same time!
There are a variety of items that can be recycled to raise valuable funds to support our work. Here’s how:
Simply send any used stamps to our partner, Stamps N All at the address below:
Make processing your stamp donation easier by:
- trimming the stamps down so that there is roughly 1cm of envelope surrounding each stamp
- ensuring correct postage is paid when sending them in to Stamps N All
- including your name and address (details for internal use only & will NOT be passed to third parties) and also a note stating you wish the funds to be given to the RVC ACT.
Stamps n All can also recycle other common items such as unwanted keys, locks, badges, medals, maps, postcards to name but a few.
It could be that you have spare foreign currency coins or notes, even the old pre-euro coins, lurking at the back of your drawer or bottom of your purse. ACT can turn them into a valuable resource to support our animal hospitals.
Simply send any currency in to us at the address below, ensuring the correct postage is paid.
Do you own a vehicle that you want to sell or get rid of? Then please donate it to the Animal Care Trust through Giveacar!
Giveacar is a non-profit fundraising organisation that raises money for UK charities by scrapping and selling old cars.
They provide a FREE nationwide service which:
- Arranges collection of the vehicle from your home
- Depending on its age and condition, recycles it at an Authorised Treatment Facility or sends it to auction.
Scrap donations raise about £100 (depending on the price of metal) while auction cars can raise much more. Since Giveacar was set up in 2010, the organisation has already raised over £1m for 900 charities!
To arrange collection of a car, visit Giveacar.co.uk or call 020 7736 4242, quoting "Royal Veterinary College Animal Care Trust" as your preferred charity.