Learning & Wellbeing are pleased to announce the James Bee 2018/2019 nomination process is now open.
The objective of the James Bee Educator Prizes Scheme is to recognise RVC staff who excel in providing an excellent student learning experience.
There are nine categories:
- Jim Bee Tutor
- Jim Bee Project Supervisor
- Jim Bee Feedback
- Jim Bee Practical Teacher (including rotations)
- Jim Bee Small Group Learning Facilitator (e.g. DLs)
- Jim Bee Support Staff Member
- Jim Bee PhD Supervisor
- Jim Bee Lecturer
All RVC staff engaged in teaching are eligible for an Educator Prize: the only proviso is that nobody may win a Prize in two successive years. The awards will relate to specific aspects of the teaching role.
Student Union Course Representatives can ONLY make nominations on behalf of students.
- Nomination form (.docx)
- Exemplar nomination forms (.pdf) - for reference (the awarding committee appreciates the time and detail you include in your nomination)
- About the Awards and Entry Conditions (,pdf)
The deadline for submission of nominations is midnight Sunday 9 June 2019.
If you have a question(s) please contact: email@example.com.
Individual Award Winners for 2017/2018
James Bee Tutor: Emma Boardman
Practical Teacher Vicky Lipscomb
Support Staff Member Lynne Rose
Lecturer Jo Hedley
Project Supervisor Damer Blake
Small Group Learning Facilitator Sonja Jeckel
PhD Supervisor Isabel Orriss
Feedback Louise Allum