If you are a member of staff or a student and you, or someone you have been in contact with, develops symptoms of COVID-19 you will need to follow the RVC Track and Trace process.
For information for anyone entering a campus building visit our 'Safety On Campus' page:
For information on traveling to campus and business travel visit our 'Travel' page:
We have prepared a Q&A providing answers to some of the questions and concerns that have been raised since the outbreak of the virus:
Information for Research students:
To help ensure a safe working environment for our students, staff and clients, only essential visitors are currently permitted access to RVC campuses.If you are a visiting you will need to liaise with your host staff member who will ask you to complete the ‘Information for Visitors’ form. Your host can find this form on the RVC Intranet. This includes Hawkshead, Camden and Boltons Park Farm.
- Our aim will be to minimise population density wherever appropriate
- Line managers will work with individual colleagues to assess the potential for working from home – full or part-time.
- There will be some roles that will be required on campus full-time.
- Arrangements will be agreed to manage work profiles for those unable to attend due to shielding or other legitimate reasons.
- Support will be provided to staff to enable them to deliver blended programmes. This will take the form of programme-focused staff development sessions in late June and ongoing content development support throughout the summer.