The Royal Veterinary College provides a specialist dental surgery referral service in Camden, London, for dogs, cats and other small animals.
Specialist dental investigations and treatments are carried out by board-certified veterinary dentist Simone Kirby Dipl.EVDC MRCVS.
Simone treats a wide range of animal dental conditions, including:
- Periodontal disease
- Fractured Teeth
- Challenging extractions
- Feline resorptive lesions
- Endodontic disease
- Jaw fractures and jaw locking
- Oral tumour surgery
- Crowns and restorative cases
Other veterinary dentistry services include
- animal root canal treatments
- crown shortening procedures for base narrow canine teeth
- animal orthodontics
Please note: Your usual vet practice will need to make a referral to this service and can arrange this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 020 7554 3528