The RVC's Hawkshead Campus is located in rural Hertfordshire, about a 15 minute train journey from London King's Cross.
BVetMed students spend years 3-5 based at this 575-acre campus, providing the opportunity to live and study in the heart of England's countryside. The Hawkshead Campus houses several state-of-the-art teaching facilities; the LIVE Centre for Excellence, a Clinical Skills Centre, a Learning Resources Centre, the Eclipse Building which provides superb computing, teaching and library facilities, as well as the Mill Reef Pathology Building which includes a state-of-the-art post-mortem hall.
The campus is also home to The Queen Mother Hosital for Animals, the Equine Veterinary Practice, The Sefton Equine Hospital, a Farm Animal Clinical Centre, the Mill Reef Pathology Building and the RVC's working farm.
A new Student Village is currently in development, which will provide 190 en-suite study rooms and a new refectory.
The bustling and historic city of St Albans is just a short drive away, providing ample shopping and cultural facilities.
For more information on life in Hertfordshire, please refer to the websites below.
- Information on Hertfordshire www.enjoyhertfordshire.com
- What's On in Hertfordshire www.whatsonwhen.com
- Guide to St Albans www.enjoyengland.com
- Admissions News
- Advice Centre (Support for Students)
- Fees & Financial Support
- Visit Us
- International Students
- 2014-15 Prospectus
- BSc Bioveterinary Science
- BSc Bioveterinary Science - 4 year course
- Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine (BVetMed)
- BVetMed Graduate Accelerated
- Combined Degree (BSc /BVetMed)
- Veterinary Gateway Programme
- BSc Veterinary Nursing
- Foundation Degree in Veterinary Nursing
- BSc Comparative Pathology (Intercalated)
- BSc Bioveterinary Science (Intercalated)
Winner of the Times Higher Education 'Most Improved Student Experience' Award 2011