Why a PhD with the RVC?
The Royal Veterinary College produces outstanding graduates, who go on to work in some of the world’s leading scientific research institutes as well as within industry and government.
Our research programmes provide excellent training opportunities for both biological and veterinary graduates and address both basic and clinical problems in the biosciences, with applications in veterinary and human medicine. Research spans cell and molecular science, whole animal physiology and population medicine.
Some opportunities are listed below. Currently available funded studentships can be found on the Current Studentships page
The Royal Veterinary College is seeking candidates with a Veterinary/Medical qualification to sponsor for the Wellcome Trust Research Training Fellowships
Self-funded PhD Projects
We develop scientists who are capable of working across interdisciplinary teams and who can tackle problems of practical relevance to veterinary science.
- RVC PhD students have the privilege of learning from experts who produce cutting edge research in a range of subjects and are published in the top academic journals
- Our staff and students come from around the world
- Our perspective is truly international
- London is a unique location – students benefit from close proximity to other international centres of excellence in biomedical and biological sciences
- How to Apply
- Fees & Funding
- Study Options
- Student Life
- Student Support
- Postgraduate Brochure “Your Vision”