We offer the following programmes:
- Taught masters of science degrees
- Postgraduate diplomas (PgDip)
- Postgraduate certificates (PgCert)
- Masters programmes via distance learning
- Short courses via distance learning
Taught masters degrees are available as full-time options over 12 months or by part-time and distance learning. The full-time Masters involves 9 months of classroom/laboratory work together with independent study and work towards a project during the final 3 months. Some degrees offer a variation on this, for example:
- MSc in Livestock Health & Production and MSc in Veterinary Epidemiology & Public Health – 2-5 years by distance learning
- MSc in Veterinary Education – part-time over 2-5 years
Postgraduate Diplomas and Certificates
Postgraduate diplomas and certificates are available for professional development or personal interest. They can help you understand more about research methods, and what is going on at the cutting edge of your field, without needing to do the substantial research and dissertation that a taught degree requires.
Whatever you decide to study, you will find that our masters programmes demand a high degree of commitment and enthusiasm, and in return, offer a rich variety of opportunities for employment, both in the UK and overseas.
Non-native English speakers should bear in mind that English Language must be of a high standard since there will not be time for a lot of language support once on a course.
- How to Apply
- Fees & Funding
- Study Options
- Student Life
- Student Support
- Postgraduate Brochure “Your Vision”