MSc | Diploma | Certificate | Associate Level
Why an RVC MSc in Veterinary Education?
The MSc in Veterinary Education is a unique part-time programme aimed at veterinary and para-veterinary professionals working in education and workplace-based training. It is a flexible programme of study, comprising four discrete qualifications: Associate Level, Postgraduate Certificate, Postgraduate Diploma and the MSc itself. It can be done via distance learning or face-to-face.
The MSc in Veterinary Education:
- is accredited by the Higher Education Academy. Associate Level graduates become AHEA and Postgraduate Certificate graduates become FHEA automatically
- utilises the extensive expertise and experience of educators at the LIVE centre www.live.ac.uk (a centre dedicated to the promotion of educational excellence)
- offers a flexible programme of study with multiple entry and exit points
- will develop individuals as reflective practitioners and help them to offer an enhanced learning experience to anyone they teach or train.
For further information on the MSc in Veterinary Education courses please email: email@example.com or via phone on 01707 666438
- How to Apply
- Fees & Funding
- Study Options
- Student Life
- Student Support
- Postgraduate Brochure “Your Vision”