Financial Support for Prospective Undergraduate UK/EU Students 2013/14
The Government introduced changes to the tuition fees and the funding package available to new UK students from 2012/13 onwards.
For background information please refer to www.bis.gov.uk/studentfinance
Students studying Vet Med as a second degree see Second Degree
If you’re an international student please see International Undergraduate Students.
If you’re a Postgraduate please refer to Prospective Postgraduate Students.
A very short and quick answer to the two key questions
- What will it cost to study?
To obtain a snapshot answer, please try Accommodation & Living Costs Calculator
- What can I get to help with the costs of study?
To obtain a snapshot answer, please try Entitlements Calculator
Financial Information for Prospective Students
- Government Financial Support for UK/EU Students 2013
- National Scholarship Programme and RVC Bursaries 2013
- Maintenance Support at a Glance
- Prospective Undergraduate UK/EU Tuition Fees 2013
- Living Expenses
- Prospective International Undergraduate Students
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Veterinary Medicine as a second degree for UK/EU students
General Financial Information
Student Finance England (SFE) applications for 2013/14 available, apply online now!
RVC Bursary payment for 2012/13 is in March 2013, letter will be send out in Jan2013. To view correspondence Login
US Loan 2013/14 we are not able to begin originating loans until July2013!
New students; only apply after 1st May 2013. More Info
Continuing students; only apply after 15th May 2013 More Info
All your loan emails & documents should always be send to Financialaidoffice@rvc.ac.uk