Financial Support for Prospective Undergraduate UK/EU Students 2014/15
We are committed to provide expert financial advice and guidance to offer the best practical help and support possible, to ensure you are able to make the most of your time at RVC.
- Students studying Vet Med as a second degree see Second Degree
- If you’re an international student please see International Undergraduate Students.
- If you’re a Postgraduate please refer to Prospective Postgraduate Students.
- Government Financial Support for UK/EU Students
- National Scholarship Programme and RVC Bursaries
- Maintenance Support at a Glance
- Prospective Undergraduate UK/EU Tuition Fees 2014
- Living Expenses
- Prospective International Undergraduate Students
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Veterinary Medicine as a second degree for UK/EU students
Answer to the two key questions;
- What will it cost to study?
To obtain a snapshot answer, please try Accommodation & Living Costs Calculator
- What can I get to help with the costs of study?
To obtain a snapshot answer, please try Entitlements Calculator
General Financial Information
- How to Determine your Fee Status
- Tuition Fees Policy 2012 and Methods of Payment
- Additional Financial Support
- Money Matters: Health Check
The Government introduced changes to the tuition fees and the funding package available to new UK students from 2012/13 onwards. For background information please refer to www.bis.gov.uk/studentfinance
Student Finance England (SFE) applications for 2013/14 available, apply online now!
RVC Bursary payment for 2013/14 is in March 2014, letter will be send out in Jan2014. To view correspondence Login
US Loan 2013/14
New students; only apply after 1st May 2013. More Info
Continuing students; only apply after 15th May 2013 More Info
All your loan emails & documents should always be send to Financialaidoffice@rvc.ac.uk