London BioScience Innovation Centre Ltd (LBIC)
London BioScience Innovation Centre Ltd (LBIC) offers superior quality laboratory and office facilities in central London, providing an ideal environment for your business and a professional image to impress clients and investors.
The Centre is home to over 40 life science companies, ranging from entrepreneurial start-ups and university spin-outs to more established businesses and overseas subsidiaries.
If your company is looking to establish a London presence, we would be delighted to talk to you, whether you are seeking office and/or laboratory space, or simply a London address with access to meeting rooms and conference facilities at discounted rates.
Why Choose LBIC
- Central London's premier bio-incubator for growing bioscience companies
- Flexible terms to suit your business and physical requirements
- Superior quality Category II laboratory space (250 - 800 ft2) and cold room facilities
- Serviced sterilisation suite and technical support
- Offices for 2-14 people - available in conjunction with, or independent of laboratory space
- Meeting rooms and conference facilities
- Superb location - 10 minutes walk from King's Cross St Pancras International and close to the site of the new Francis Crick Institute
- Less than 1 hour by train to Oxford and Cambridge, and 2 hours to Paris and Brussels by Eurostar.
- Over 130 biotech and pharmaceutical companies on your doorstep
- Support from LBIC's Business Development Team and access to a network of public/private sector service providers
- Access to academic expertise and introductions to London's industry bodies and networking organisations
A virtual client facility is available for companies seeking increased exposure to customers, suppliers, investors and international markets.
"LBIC has helped by giving us access to a large infrastructure of management services, providing everything a small start-up biotech company needs. Its location in central London facilitates setting up meetings with potential collaborators and fostering contacts with the investment community"