The RVC’s small and large animal hospital treat over 20,000 patients each year.
A strong customer focus, together with first-class clinical services and treatment provides a much valued service for the general public and the veterinary profession.
Hospitals are staffed 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- RVC small animal referrals - The Queen Mother Hospital for Animals is Europe's leading small animal hospital. See our dedicated website for referring vets and pet owners.
- Beaumont Sainsbury Animal Hospital - A first opinion hospital that is based in RVC Camden, providing a professional and caring service.
- Equine Practice - A first opinion practice serving Hertfordshire and other local areas, carrying out work in your yard or stables
- Equine Referral Hospital - Providing referral clinical services to equine practices and horse owners throughout the south of England.
- Farm Animal Clinical Centre - offers a 24 hour referral service for Farm Animal and Camelid vets.
- Diagnostic Laboratory Services - A full professional diagnostic service
Funds are raised for the hospitals by The Animal Care Trust (ACT)
Phone, Fax and Email Contacts
The following lists provide guidance for first point of contact and should be used for general enquiries.
Local maps and travel directions to the RVC’s London and Hertfordshire campuses